• Date - Sunday 10th December 2017
• Time - 9.00am mIni santa run - Main 5K run 9.30am Start – Late pack pick up from 7.30am, warm up at 9.15am
• Venue - The Forbury Gardens, The Forbury, Reading, RG1 3EJ.
• Parking - Please use town centre car parks and walk to the Forbury Gardens. There is no parking at the venue.
• Course - The route is all on road or pavements. The route is through the town centre and runners should be aware of street furniture and
bollards. There are some narrow sections, please show patience when passing through these areas and across the river Kennett
• Weather - In the event of severe weather or ice it may be necessary to cancel the run, please keep your eye on the website and social media in
the week prior to the run for updates.
• Profile - There are a couple of gentle slopes but the run is generally flat.
• Results - The run is not timed but there will be an award for the first three men and women.
• Toilets - There will be portable toilets in the Forbury Gardens but as with most races you will probably have to queue so
• Kit Bags - There is no bag store at the venue so please make your own arrangements.
• Drinks - Water will be available at the finish.
• Packs - Please see the “pack pick up” page on the website for details of where and when to pick up your race packs.
• Awards - Awards will be made on the day to men 1/2/3, women 1/2/3.
• Ages - General admission 5km run Starts at 9.30 am No age limit but aged 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
• Dogs - Sorry, dogs and childrens buggies are not permitted.
• Medals - All 5K and mini santa run runners will receive a race medal and a goody bag.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this run